Train for World-Class Pediatric Critical Care Nursing
|Proof of Florida
Licensure required by
|Please check for next Fellowship announcement||Closed||One week before Fellowship Start Date|
|May 4, 2015||March 2-15, 2015||One week before Fellowship Start Date|
|September 14, 2015||July 1-15, 2015||One week before Fellowship Start Date|
The All Children's Hospital Pediatric RN Critical Care Fellowship Program has been developed to provide a 16 week accelerated program for the experienced RN to develop into a competent pediatric critical care practitioner within the PICU.
The following is criteria for registered nurses who would be eligible for entry into the Critical Care Fellowship Program (new hire or internal transfer):
- Current FL RN license (or eligible to receive 1 week prior to Fellowship start date)
- RN clinical bedside experience for at least one year in an acute care setting
- BSN preferred
- Critical care experience preferred (1-3 years)
- Consideration given with experience in critical care stepdown, emergency room, medical/surgical
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Internal applicants are encouraged to apply but must either have their BSN, or are actively enrolled in their BSN (commitment letter will apply).
If you plan to apply to future cohorts, please visit this web page and our HR facebook page frequently for updates. Updates will also be emailed through our RN Talent Community. www.allkids.org/RNTalentCommunity
An RN Fellow will not be eligible for transfer to another unit/department until two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval.
An RN Fellow will be committed to the unit assigned for a period of two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval. Please view the RN Fellowship Letter of Commitment.
Out of state candidatesmust have their Florida RNLicensure within one week priorto the start date of the RN Fellowship. If you hold an RN license in another state, please view the Florida Department of Health website to apply for RN Licensure in Florida.