Train for World-Class Pediatric Critical Care Nursing
Applications accepted March 20 - April 10, 2014
Program starts May 5, 2014
The All Children's Hospital Pediatric RN Critical Care Fellowship Program has been developed to provide a 16 week accelerated program for the experienced RN to develop into a competent pediatric critical care practitioner within the CVICU or within the PICU.
The following is criteria for registered nurses who would be eligible for entry into the Critical Care Fellowship Program (new hire or internal transfer):
- Current FL RN license (or eligible to receive prior to April 28, 2014)
- RN clinical bedside experience for at least one year in an acute care setting
- BSN required
- Critical care experience preferred (1-3 years)
- Consideration given with experience in critical care stepdown, emergency room, medical/surgical
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Internal applicants are encouraged to apply but must meet the requirements to be eligible for transfer
Dates to Apply: 3/20/2014 - 3/28/2014
Submit an online application during open dates:
When completing your online application, please be sure to upload a current resume (including ALL nursing experience and education) and cover letter detailing interest in the program and All Children's Hospital.
An RN Fellow will not be eligible for transfer to another unit/department until two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval.
An RN Fellow will be committed to the unit assigned for a period of two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval. Please view the RN Fellowship Letter of Commitment.
Out of State Candidates
Due to the start date, applicants must have a FL RN license by April 28, 2014. If you hold an RN license in another state, please view the Florida Department of Health website to apply for RN Licensure in Florida.