Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university is required. Candidates with seven years of related experience will be considered, in lieu of degree.
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, XSl, XPath, CFML, CSS, script languages, and current Internet standards.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Web-based Content Management Systems.
- Two or more years experience creating database driven apps. using Cold Fusion, and/or other dynamic markup languages.
- Experience with Intranet application support and relational database design (MS-SQL preferred).
- Basic understanding of administration of Microsoft Windows Web servers using IIS and admin. tools.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, Flash, Adobe Photoshop and/or other Web design and development tools.
- Knowledge of the most common Web browsers, and ability to create cross-browser compatible Web pages.
- - Minimum of five (5) years overall experience in an information technology application support role is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in web-based development technologies required.
Human Resources is a program under All Children's Hospital. All Children's Hospital
is the only specialty licensed children's hospital on Florida's west coast. Founded in
1926, All Children's has grown into a leading pediatric referral center that is
dedicated to advancing treatment, education, research and advocacy in child health.