AllSports Medicine is a multidisciplinary program dedicated to treating sports injuries in children, adolescents, and young adults. Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare through evidence based research in the treatment, education, and prevention of sports injuries. Our specialty care services meet the needs of each athlete and include primary care sports medicine, orthopedics, emergency medicine, radiology, neurosurgery, nutrition, cardiology, and sports rehabilitation. Our comprehensive center is the only sports medicine program in the Tampa Bay area focused solely on the care of young athletes.
All Children's Hospital offers an entire facility designed to deliver the utmost care for young athletes. Each site provides radiology equipment designed to expose patients to less radiation than those in an adult facility. Our state of the art sports rehabilitation gyms include appropriately sized equipment to meet the needs of each athlete.
AllSports Medicine was developed to meet the needs of children, adolescents, and young adults with sports injuries. Our team includes medical and surgical specialists whom are trained to treat any medical condition or injury involving sports. Our greatest strength is our expertise in pediatric and adolescent sports medicine. Our specialists understand the needs of growing athletes and we take pride in the one-on-one care that each athlete receives.
Our goal is to provide care and treatment worthy of tomorrow's top athletes throughout the Tampa Bay and all of West Central Florida. The services we provide include:
- Treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques to help preserve limb stability and function
- Sports medicine physical therapy for pediatric, adolescent and young adults
- Nutritional education
- Sports injury prevention and awareness
- Heart and musculoskeletal screening
- Community outreach to schools and club sports
- Community education programs
- Access to medical and surgical specialists who treat musculoskeletal pathologies